If you’re looking for a simple solution for sharing multiple of your social accounts on Instagram, try Linktree. Currently I’m using a free plan that offers a number of useful features. I was able to share links to my university academic profile, a blog and social media accounts. Linktree allows you to copy your link URL and/or download a QR code and post it into the ‘website’ field of your Instagram or Twitter bio, or share it in Facebook content. You’re welcome 🙂
How to add links to Linktree
It’s relatively easy to add links to Linktree. The platform is self-explanatory, it contains all the steps needed for users to figure out how it works. So, let’s get it started.
- Start with the “Links” button to add links you’d like to share with your followers/audience. Click “Add New Link” and provide a name for your link and a URL. You can also reposition your links – click on the three dots in the left-hand panel to re-order the links.
- Go to the “Appearance” section to choose a theme for your Linktree landing page. You have a limited choice of background images/colours and button styles if you use the free plan. But to be honest, it’s good enough to start with.
- The next stop is “Settings” which mainly provides PRO features such as email and SMS signups. Under “Settings” you can choose how you’d like to connect with your followers. Linktree allows for downloading a QR code as well as a URL of your landing page.
- Lastly, post your QR code or URL across your social media channels.
- You can also explore the PRO option which is next to “Settings”.
While the QR code seems to be a good option for my blog home page, for social media accounts I use a Linktree URL considering that you have just a few lines to give visitors all the important information about you that they need. Hopefully Linktree will help to get a little more exposure for my blog and social media channels. Let’s see 🙂